Are you suffering from Neck and lower back pain?
Have you been Diagnosed with Disc Prolapse and fed up with unpleasant medications and surgery?
- slight to debilitating pain.
- Movement often intensifies the pain (worsened by coughing, sneezing, straining, or leaning forward)
- the pain occurs depending on which disk is herniated and which spinal nerve root is affected.
- The pain may be felt along the pathway of the nerve compressed by the herniated disk.
- for example, a herniated disk in the low back commonly causes sciatica (pain along the sciatic nerve, down the back of the leg)
- a herniated disk in the neck causes neck pain that often extends down the arm, sometimes to the hand.
- pain that starts in one place but travels to another, usually along the path of a nerve, is called radiating pain.
- A herniated disk can also cause numbness and muscle weakness.
- If pressure on the nerve root is great, a leg may be paralyzed.
Be relieved from Persistent back pain with the help of Ayurveda and Yoga Treatments.
An Effective Solution for Joint and Muscular Pain
Experience the Feel of Good Health at ShreeVarma